I'll be there. I'm looking forward to it.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Bhaskar, KS on behalf of Bhaskar, KS
        Sent: Fri 6/16/2006 8:15 AM
        To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] Updated provisional agenda for
PittsburghVistACommunity Meeting

        Matt --

        The tracks are not hard and fast tracks, but rather rooms where people
can hang out for discussions.  The tradition of the VistA Community Meetings
has been to be completely unstructured, but this time we tried to add an
element of structure.  We will almost certainly reconfigure the tracks at the
actual meeting.  So fear not, and just show up!

        I look forward to meeting you.

        Regards
        -- Bhaskar