From: Kevin Toppenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 4:56 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Pharmacy Patient file (55)

Start
     merge ^TMP("MATTHEWKING","^PS(55")=^PS(55)
     new i
     set i=$order(^PS(55,0))
     if +i>0 for  do  quit:(+i'>0)
     . kill ^PS(55,i)
     . set i=$order(^PS(55,i))

If this is a practice system, go for it.  But otherwise I might be
handing you a loaded gun that might cause more harm that I am thinking
about right now.

Kevin

On 6/23/06, Matthew King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO THAT NEXT YEAR! :-)
>
> Matthew M. King, MD
> Medical Director
> Clinica Adelante, Inc
> Surprise, Arizona 85374