Well, the releases from the VA often need to be massaged.  And HUI had
created some install scripts.  So it seems logical to me that we
should use those enhancements.  I guess, like Linux, we can have
multiple distros.  But for now, I think that we would do well to one
official version that we promote to new users.  We worked last
conference to create such a version.  But then I understood that we
had put that aside in favor of the Hui version.

Kevin