BTW:  If anyone is interested, Chiao Wu wrote the code for the POP3
server that was part of MailMan 7.1 and has since been removed from the
standard version of MailMan released by the VA.  He did a really good
job.  I have a copy of that POP3 server, which is very simple to
implement and which I will be happy to provide to anyone that wishes it.
With it, you can have a mail server in MUMPS/Cache without paying for an
expensive license, that will allow your users complete email
functionality.  It can save an organization a lot of money if it is
implemented instead of the Exchange Server or other commercial email
servers.