I would guess it will not be blazingly fast, but I will see what I can find
out.  Randy might be interested in finding out why it isn't working for you
(he is not here right now) so would you please send me information about how
to contact you off the list if you are willing?

On Friday 30 June 2006 13:50, Vivian Kost wrote:
I haven't been able to get on the broadcast. Will you let us know if/when
DVDs are available?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy
Anthracite
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 9:12 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net; Randy Johnson; Valerie Harvey
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Broadcast of the WorldVistA meeting

Actually, we can thank Randy Johnson and his coworkers who have provided us
with absolutely top notch technical support.  I mentioned TeamSpeak and was
told they already had broadcast an open source broadcast option.  You can't
imagine what a pleasure this has been!

There are also other options for the smaller break-out sessions that may
come
about as we proceed.  The developers room has a conference phone that can
handle VOIP so if anyone ever gets time to settle in there to do some work,
there may be an option for some remote collaboration.  If things don't
happen, it will be my fault as the team is ready and willing to support as
much as possible.

Video is not possible at the moment, so don't ask, but there are  a bunch of

digital shutter bugs running around threatening to sell mug shots of the lot

of us for a donation to WorldVistA.  I am wondering if we can donate enough
to prevent publication.  ;-)

Things have been pretty well hopping though, so I am not sure anyone will
alight long enough for that to happen.

The Slides are being diligently collected by Dee Knapp.  I must say, you are

not going to believe what the Mexicans have accomplished virtually on their
own in and incredibly short time with a crew of only about 25-30 people.  It

will astound you I am sure. It absolutely blew me away.

The recordings are going to be big downloads.  Hopefully we can eventually
make DVDs for those who want them.

I would tell you more, and believe me there is much to tell and an awful lot

of people to thank for a heck of a lot of work that went into getting this
meeting put together and keeping it rolling, but I have work to do to get
ready for tomorrow.