Does anyone have any experience loading the AMA's VOE CPT file into
GT.M/VistA (I'm using Hui OpenVistA4) ? The VistA office site gives
Cache specific instructions, and the Open VistA site's instructions are
from 1997 and require patching to FileMan 21 first! I've given up trying
to import my regular CPT file because There seem to be too many cross
references for me to handle.

Mike Schrom