Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:59 AM
Subject: [Hardhats-members] Edit mode with up-arrow input

Hi! When I am in Edit mode, inputting data to a Fileman file, if the input begins with an up-arrow ^ , the routine assumes I am trying to jump. So it looks something like this:

GLOBAL NAME: ^TMP($J??

GLOBAL NAME: etc.

Is there some way to enter an input beginning with an up-arrow?

Thanks,

Michael Reach