I don't know if anyone is interested in looking into archetypes, but in
addition to the archetype editor for Windows, there is a public beta of
a Java version. I've been working with it, and it seems to work quite
well.

If you've never seen an archetype, I think you'll find them quite
familiar looking, very much like Fileman DDs. Of course, they are meant
to be more abastract, not being tied to a specific technology, but they
include constraints that are rather reminiscent of what we normally
express using MUMPS code. Archetypes may well prove a useful framework
for integrating VistA with external applications.

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Judge a man by his questions not his answers."
--Voltaire