I need to work on an array something like this.

A(i1,i2a,i3)="dog"
A(i1,i2b,)="cat"
A(i1,i2b,i3a)="ape"
A(i2,i2b,i3b)="lion"
A(i2,i2c,i3)="seal"
A(i2,i2c,i3,i4,i5)="mouse"

I am wanting to reorder the array such that the highest index (i5 etc)
is the primary index of the final array, and the first index is the
value.  e.g.

B(i3)=a1
B(i2b)=a1
B(i3a)=i1
B(i3b)=i2
B(i3)=i2
B(i5)=i2

So what I want is a way to get each separate line item of the list
from the first example.  I think there is a function to do this, but I
can't find it.

Can anyone help?