Matthew King wrote:
> JLZ,
> Could you post your cleanup technique for the pharmacy patient file?

Matt, Let me try to repeat it when I install HuiOV4 myself later
tonight. I think the problem was that entries in the pharmacy patient
file do not get automatically deleted when the patient file is cleaned
out. Therefore we are left with a bunch of pointers into the patient
file that are left dangling... pointing into nowhere. What I think we
did was to manually delete all those pointers with a little for loop.
and then we reindexed the file.  (but I'll try to make a log of the
session for you.)

John

(I have been distracted this week by my Linux implementations. I now
have Ubuntu 6.06 on my tablet, with the stylus working in Linux.)

Also my lotus bloomed this morning. I almost called in sick so I could
sit next to it all day.