Actually, on the WinDVD player at work it listed a bunch of languages but I
didn't try them.  Then, when I tried at home with a different player, it said
there was only English, but it is certainly something I can ask about because
maybe we can help internationalize it with some volunteers. I will poke into
it Monday.