-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FORC5
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:17 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: RE: [H] MB problems? long

curious how rma goes, I have yet to rma a ecs after 30 days from a vender or
from the manufacturer. but I have had good luck with them.
then on the other hand have been waiting 4 weeks from Asus :{( fp

At 09:57 AM 3/6/2005, Mark  Dodge Poked the stick with: