At 02:17 PM 23/03/2005, Carroll Kong wrote:
Yup, and it would be another Vonage "lawsuit".  I can see the headlines now

MISDIRECTED 911 CALL, KILLS CHILD

Precisely.

How about if people just started to become more responsible again? A cell phone is a privilege. Having your local police and firestation's phone number in your cell phone does not seem "too expensive" of a burden if you care enough.

Being alive is a priviledge. Most people think someone else should always be there to change their diapers. From time to time something happens to prove once again that in this universe, you ain't got rights. Just obligations and priviledges. And the sooner we face up to this, the better off we'll be.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Anti-Virus]