If you own a cell phone for example any of the newer Motorola/LG/Nokia
phones they all have GPS tracking when you dial out 911. that's by
default you can't turn that part off, but you can choose to invoke GPS
all the time if you want, or leave the default to only use during 911.

--
-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com | PC news with out the jargon!