That's the drawback to my DSL. My upload is horrible. But since I don't do much P2P (I do most of my downloads on Verizon's EXCELLENT news server) I don't mind the sub-par upload.

The best part is, speeds are only going to get better. :)

warpmedia wrote:
Point being from a download perspective were getting 2 to 4 times that for <$100/mo and getting fractional T1 uploads.

I can remember all the talk about the upcoming DSL service & how it was impossible to give these speeds for the crazy price of < $100/mo. Granted there is another component to make this work like true t1 or better and thats QOS guarantees with the right to run servers on the circuit but upload/download wise we're already there or beyond.