LOL! Sounds like a variation of the Evil Bastard tech support spoof.

"Welcome to ComCrap Internet, you're one stop source for random answers"
"1st is your monitor on?"
"Ok, clear your browser cache, wait 2 hours & bend over."
"Thanks for calling ComCrap Internet where we strive to be as good as the next impersonal corp entity."

My personal spoof: "Rat Shack, you have questions, we have even more. Would you like a TSP with that?"

Carroll Kong wrote:

Well, their tier 1 tech support is outsourced. I usually just man handle whoever I get; it's actually occasionally fun.

<snip>
I call back later and just man handle them by insisting it is not relevant.

Hey what can you expect, the script can only parse so much.  :)