Anybody knows if 3COM or intel network adapter is any better than the
onboard nvidia network adapter on nforce4?
The reason why I am asking is because I am helping my friend to setup some
computers for his hotel, and we built AMD64 with MSI NEO4 motherboard. We
need to install a hotel management software in which the tech support
insists us to use only 3COM or intel adapter. They say there are too much
problems with network adapter other than 3COM or intel. We don't mind to
install the additional adapter, I am just curious if anybody here has any
hands-on experience on the problems cause by non 3COM or intel adapters.
I've been using the onboard nvidia adapter on asus A7N for years now without
any problems.

TIA
Dani