At 01:26 04/16/05, W. D. wrote:
At 00:02 4/16/2005, Bill Cohane, wrote:

>I couldn't find this article tonight using Google.

Is this it?
http://tipperlinne.com/p2b-ds.htm

Yes! I forgot that it was Simon E. (from Toronto) who authored the webpage. His other pages about the P2B-D and P2B-DS are great.

http://tipperlinne.com/p2bmod

I sent two of my boards to him and had him modify them
to accept Tualatin PIII (1.4 MHz) and to run the FSB
at 133 MHz. without affecting the PCI slot frequencies.
(Running the stock 1.06 P2B-D at 133 MHz FSB overclocks
the PCI slots by 33% and makes it difficult to use most
PCI cards.)

Guess I didn't look long enough for the source of that
article!

Regards,
Bill