From: Tim Lider [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:02:48 -0500
To: The Hardware List hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] CPU Fan for an AMD FX55

Hello all,

I am looking for a good CPU fan for my new AMD FX55 CPU. I curretly have the Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu and I am dissapointed in the performance of the CPU. Last night while running PlanetSide the CPU reached a whoping 60c.

I am wondering if there is a CPU cooler you guys know about that I can use for the AMS FX55.

Thanks,

--
Tim Lider

Senior Data Recovery Engineer