It's part of the new Win32-Sober virus.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of warpmedia
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 7:17 AM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] New batch of spam mails on RR account

A good approach that I've been using for a few years is to limit the
size of email that you d/l to under 4K. You'll know it's spam, just
won't know if it's a virus since not enough comes down to set off the AV
scanner.

Caveat is wanted email w/ more than 4096 characters has to be d/l OTF.