At 05:03 PM 12/05/2005, Christopher Fisk wrote:
This is something I'm interested in. I assume thats 30 minutes of "keyboard time"? I ask because a lot of times I'll start a scan and walk away because I know it's going to take 1 hour to complete the scan. Do you count that 1 hour scan as a 5 minute block of time (The amount of time to initiate the scan) or as a full hour of time?

At 30 minutes before writeoff I have to guess that you don't mean actual elapsed time.

My system is heavily automated, so the total basic scan and removal of malware take me about 2 minutes of keyboard time.

The 30 minutes I mentioned was post scan and is technician time (which generally translates into about an hour of bench time.)

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Anti-Virus]