Wayne Johnson wrote:

If you had backed up everything then when you did the restore it would restore those settings etc as well.

At 05:11 AM 5/18/2005, Anthony Q. Martin typed:

Well, I do a backup from within windows and I do backup everything on the HD...system state, too. I assume that all of the windows system gets backed up, including drivers for mobo and addon cards. So would not a restore from backup bring all of that stuff over too, in addition to the apps?

That is what I tried to say above. Forgive me if that didn't come across.

Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>