At 01:02 PM 6/1/2005, Thane Sherrington typed:
I'm trying to run a scan automatically and log the results. I'm using this command line:
ad-aware.exe /full +archives +log:c:\adaware.log -mru +auto

It doesn't appear to create a log file (the scan seems to run ok) so I can't tell if it's done anything. Anyone else done this?

Must be a bug as mine put the log file in the Ad-Aware folder & not what you try to name it as the file name is always "Ad-Aware log %date% %time%.txt"

For a quicker test try

"ad-aware /smart +log:<anything you want but you must have something here> +auto"

Whether specify the path &/or filename or not doesn't seem to make any difference.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>