This would beat a multiple guess type of question...

Thane Sherrington wrote:

At 10:27 PM 01/06/2005, Eli Allen wrote:

Try a different way of asking the questions For example give a list of qualities of a person and allows assigning points to the qualities, but limit the total of those points to a certain number so they must decide which ones they want to rank the highest. Remember all points must be used so include some negative qualities and make it more of a ranking in that getting a one on something just means you are stronger at other things and not bad at it.

Re-reading your message, I think this idea might do it. I'll run it by the client. Thanks.

http://www.eset.com

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)