-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Ruset
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 2:46 PM
To: Brian Weeden; The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Car speaker recommendations...

You'll need external amps for MB Quarts and most Infinity's. I get the feeling that he just wants to replace the stock speakers, so any Pioneer or Kenwood speaker should do just fine, and not break the bank.

Brian Weeden wrote:

If you don't want to DIY I have always been a big fan of MB Quarts, although they are a bit on the expensive end. I think Infinity still has some good quality in the mid-range.