I still use Dreamweaver MX (there is a new version of it, I upgraded last
Christmas I think?)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Weeden
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 1:52 PM
To: hwg
Subject: [H] Web authoring software

I am looking to get back into website development after a hiatus of a
few years and was wondering what the good software packages out there
were.  Several years ago when I started Hotdog Pro was a favorite of
mine because I loved to hand code.  But now I think you really can't
do anything without having some sort or DHTML, if not a fully php/sql
database solution.

My most recent experience is with Macromedia Dreamweaver MX - still
good?  I'm not looking at doing anything professionally (not yet) but
need something powerful, flexible, and that will produce good clean
code.
--
Brian