Yep, I use a Gyro as well in a lot of my MCE installs, though I've tried the
new Belkin MCE keyboard and MS MCE Keyboard as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Antoniou
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 11:10 AM
To: 'The Hardware List'
Subject: RE: [H] Cool Idea

Dammit and I just bought a Gyration pro mouse and keyboard!! The range is
great, but the keyboard is nothing compared to my old Honeywell that it
replaced. RIP Honeywell ... the best keyboard I had for 13 years before the
spacebar was pissing me off.

Adios,
Tony

---------------  TAMA - The Strongest Name in Drums  ---------------