-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Shaw
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 1:46 PM
To: Hardware List
Subject: [H] Spyware tools

I've been following the "cheap computer" thread closely. What are you guys
using to clean up the spyware?
I've seen a couple of articles where several of the more popular were tested
& most of them are claiming that CounterSpy is at the top. Some of the
articles have been blasting MS & several others that are removing several
known adwares from their list of baddies. Adaware was one of those that was
taking some of these off their list as well. I saw where a couple of you
were using Adaware, as well as I do. But I'm doing some serious
reconsidering because of this news. I'm considering CounterSpy. I signed up
to be a reseller for them a few months ago also.

What about you??
--
C L Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>