Lexmark inkjets blow. Someone has one at work - they have to be an administrator on their PC for it to work.

Thane Sherrington wrote:

I always said that HP is the only name in printers, but make a lousy computer, like the rest of the name brands. My HP LaserJet 1100 has served me well for years. When it does go South, what brand of color laser should I replace my black & white HP laser printer with?

If you still think HP is the only name in printers, then you're living in the lates 80s. A lot of companies are competing very handily with HP. I'd look at Lexmark, which I find, beats them hands down.