From: "Analyst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: RE: [H] GTA San Andreas Pulled from Shelves
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:31:49 -0500

Hayes,

> I mean, GOD FORBID there is the natural act of love in a game,
> nevermind that for over 5 years this series encourages you to KILL
> COPS and saw people in half. But OH NO! TITS! HUMPING! THROW THEM IN
> GITMO!!!!!
>
> One of the few times I agree with the rest of the world when I join
> them in laughing at the spectacularly stupid double standard of
> America's shunning of nudity in mainstream media and unabashed
> acceptance of wanton violence.

I agree completely with the double-standard involving violence, but nevertheless, 'Take-Two' still violated even the limited ratings system that they signed onto.

Vince

Please show me genitals engaged in what they were designed to do, or anything depicting something that is NOT in a PG-13 or R movie:

http://files.gtanet.com/gtasa/videos/hotcoffee.wmv