At 11:34 PM 7/25/2005, Winterlight typed:
Then I looked at Nero 6.6 and realized that there was an <mp3 CD> .... so the next time I used Nero's mp3 CD to make the burn. Now neither the Toshiba or the Sony can read the CD?? What am I doing wrong??

I don't see where in Nero 6.6 that there is a place to record mp3 cds unless you're using Nero Express. MP3s are just data files unless you want to convert them to CDA which would take up much more space & defeat your purpose.

Many stand alone players are particular about how many entries there are per folder & how many folders you have. I know my Sony is so restrictive that I burn any more mp3s to a dvd than what would fit on a cd it won't play so it completely defeats recording mp3 to a dvd disk. FWIW that was just as an example. I'm afraid the devil is in the details & the details are in the fine manuals. The directory structure that one stand alone player uses may not be compatible with what the other stand alone uses.

Good Luck.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>