On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Ben Ruset wrote:

I just looked on NewEgg. XP Pro OEM in a 3 pack works out to $147.65 each. XP Home OEM works out to $89.98. I am sure that the discounts get better from Ingram or TechData, and likely much better if you buy in greater bulk.

To legally buy OEM versions of software you generally need to buy hardware at the same time right? And am I also correct in thinking you can't resell them without an OEM agreement with Microsoft? I'm a novice in this area, so my lack of knowledge on OEM policy may show a bit =)

Christopher Fisk
--
BOFH Excuse #138:
UBNC (user brain not connected)