if the prices are worth it I'll jump thru the hoops but difficult decision without seeing the prices
fp

At 02:53 PM 8/3/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Poked the stick with:

----- Original Message ----- From: "FORC5" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:15 AM
Subject: [H] was Microsoft's "Genuine Advantage" Cracked Already/ Sources for SW

I went to Chucks vendor he recommended but did not want to fill out a credit apt from them to be a partner, I already       > have a business credit card I use.

This is why I have only 2 main suppliers, ASI and Crucial (memory). I hate jumping through the hoops to become established with a new supplier.

Chuck

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !