Yeah, I agree. That would be awesome. And likely be cheaper on their bandwidth costs.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Ruset" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:37 AM
Subject: Re: [H] Microsoft's "Genuine Advantage" Cracked Already

You can order XP SP2 on CD, and it's free including shipping. It even gets to you quick. The last one I ordered took about 4 days.

I have the CD to install SP2 on an installation that either has or does not have SP1. My point was that Microsoft from time to time should release a "catch up" CD that updates you to the date that "catch up" CD was released. There are many updates after the release of SP2 that have to be downloaded and installed. A "catch up" CD would streamline this process.

Chuck