Eudora can run under WINE just fine.

FORC5 wrote:
was wondering about Eudora
thx

At 03:25 PM 8/5/2005, Winterlight Poked the stick with:

Basic Internet office box is supported out of the box. ... or any kind of real server support. But you will have trouble finding support for multimedia devices like TV turners, ATI All in One cards, capture devices. Many games. I wonder about cameras and USB devices, and scanners, etc.

Any undemanding windows apps, like for example Eudora, can be run in a VMWare virtual machine inside Linux. This is one place where high end workstations shine. I am running a dual 3.6 Xeon with 4 GB of ram. I can run any OS in a virtual machine and don't notice any performance hit. You could run any windows program, outside of games or multimedia, you wanted, in a virtual machine.