This was in a HP 5si printer. That company often bought Xerox branded carts.

Gary VanderMolen wrote:
Haven't had that problem with my $99 Brother HL-1440 laser printer.
Been using cheap $35 toner cartridges. Once the fuser or drum goes
bad, I'll just buy a new printer for $99.

Gary VanderMolen

Ben Ruset wrote:

I've also noticed paper jams happen more often with non-OEM cartridges
than they do with OEM ones.