At 03:16 PM 8/6/2005, warpmedia typed:
Been using NewsBinPro here for about 4 years, He keeps adding things to the new beta that I like and it's real good about handling .par's & .nzb's to get the missing pieces from cross post groups & multiple servers.

I tried that & Newsleecher & a few others & just couldn't get use to different GUI layouts & etc. besides A2 was working fine for what I was using it for. I just wanted to get my monies worth since I've been using since at least ver .97. ;-) I suppose I'm getting old yet the new Agent has quite a few changes that didn't take this old dog long to pickup on. Sure I can monitor the Internet thru put thru my SysMon setup but getting 8 threads at once is kind of weird as there is almost no way to meter the thru put on a per file downloaded basis until the retrieval is done then I can take an average.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>