I have one for my iPod, and I do like it quite a lot. It puts out enough
to overpower the weaker stations in my area.

I live in an area that has a lot of dead space in the FM band, so tuning
it to an open frequency isn't a problem. When I first got it - I was in
the Greater Toronto Area then - I remember having to change channels
frequently as I moved around the city - that's the only thing I'd caution
you about. You need a frequency with no neighbours to get a decently clean
signal.

That said, my biggest complaint is that the volume is *very* quiet. I'll
regularly have to turn volume up to 80-100% to hear some podcasts or
music, compared to maybe 30% for CDs. Also, it *is* FM radio, so it isn't
as good as headphones.

Jamie

--
Jamie Furtner [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that