On 19 Aug 2005 at 6:47, FORC5 wrote:

> tried those, hope u have better luck then me, mostly they didn't last
> and I got tired to the not instant on.

That was the first generation models. The current ones are instant on. Check
out Home Depot, they have three-paks for $5.

Don't look by the light bulbs, they have them in the lighting department, where
the light fixtures and ceiling fans are hanging.

> I would like to invent a bathroom fan switch with a built in timer of
> only a couple of minutes, on and off in a couple of minutes instead of
> sucking all the cooling/heating out of the house when u forget to turn
> it off.

Beat ya to it.

I bought a timer switch that replaces the wall switch. So instead of flipping
the switch, you turn the knob. The timer is variable from one to thirty minutes.

Vince