Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the troubleshooting suggestions. The caps looked good and moving the RAM around made no difference. I did not have another PS lying around to even test with so I ordered a new one from Newegg. It arrived last night and sure enough, that was the problem.

The PC is back in business and wifey is happy :-)

Jerry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [H] PC won't boot

Sounds like power to me, I've had PCs come to me where the fans all worked, but the system woudln't even post, some had issues w/ the cd/dvd drives not ejecting... I would plug them into known good PSs and that was the problem everytime.  I had a 300w Antec on my Epox w/ Amd2000xp, after 2 1/2 years after powering it off it would not boot up again, I swapped out the PS and all was well.  EpoX generally do not have the bad caps problem the generally plauges ECS (IME).