So we should all just give in to our impulses and do what
the hell we want? I was plenty horny by age 13, which
doesn't mean I was emotionally ready, or financially
capable of the consequences of a broken/slipped condom.

Gary VanderMolen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Zaske" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The time following puberty is the time period when a person is the horniest in their lives! All part of God's plan to provide for our reproduction. Deny a person food and see how warped their behavior becomes. Take away someones water and all they'll think about is getting something to drink. That's why we need to provide our children with condoms so they can get the sex they crave and help prevent disease and unwanted pregnancy. Common sense my friend.