State-assisted suicide? Sounds like my kind of place to live!

Hayes Elkins wrote:

From: Thane Sherrington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Gas prices
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:48:53 -0300

At 04:11 PM 25/08/2005, Gary Udstrand wrote:

Several.  China is a lot better off now, isn't it?

I'm not sure. Haven't been there, but I've heard their economy is doing alright. Plus China isn't really a modern, civilized country, so it's hard to compare to the US or Canada. The Netherlands seems to be doing ok.

And that's one, not several. Please give me some concrete examples of harsh drug laws having the desired effect over the long term.

Saudi Arabia - caught with drugs? Bye bye head.

It's also a GREAT place to live.