At 10:41 AM 07/09/2005, Wayne Johnson wrote:
The only difference between this filter & a filter that combines other actions is the number of actions. For you I would definitely combine the actions into one filter just to keep the number of filters down but the concept is still the same for nOObs just with less actions. As with all things computer related there are many ways to accomplish the same thing. What ever makes you happy.

At this point, I have about fifty filters, so another doesn't add too much. :)