that until you have all the numbers, and then activate your windows
"> installation. Keep the [WPA] key with your installation disk and you can
"> use it to activate windows as many times as you want. Just choose
"activate
"> by phone and type in the [WPA key you saved].
"
"This doesn't work, or at least It didn't work for me. The ID number (the
"one you give MS) is different every time, making the number MS gives you
"different,  every time.
"
"Al

That's what I think, I went through the trouble of writing it down, but as I
thought about it, I would guess MS has the 40 number generation thing tied
to the date and probably something else.

Bob