-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of warpmedia
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:01 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] NVidia firewall

1 or more, we're soon going to see problems with the installed/available
routers as broadband creeps over the 10mb mark since most (all?)
consumer grade ones seem to come with 10mb WAN ports AFAIK.

Right now best router for the $$$ is the Linksys WRT5GS (note the S)
even if you don't ever use the WiFi side. Wonder if they'll revamp it
with 100mb soon?