What do you mean by PI 233Mhz? Are you looking for a socket seven with Intel P233MMX? Or a super seven board? If the former, then back channel me.

At 01:05 PM 9/25/2005, you wrote:

Hay Gang,

I'm looking for a Asus T2P4, PI 233MHz. Someone has one out there on a
shelf somewhere, please, give it a good home with me. Most any board of
the generation will work, and the T2P4 has a place in my heart.

If someone has a board/cpu/memory( and maybe vid card) of this
generation, please let me buy it from you.

The reason for a board of this age is to run 64HDD:
http://www.64hdd.com/index_en.html

thanks in advance,
Al
P.S I did search eBay...