At 12:25 PM 9/29/2005, Thane Sherrington (S) typed:
When you decide to be a small computer place, you take on the challenge to be better than any of the big, uncaring stores. Getting the best product for your customers, even if it means a lot of work for you is just part of the job.

Why when I can do one thing & convince most people that it'll be the best for them even tho I know that may not be true. It'll at least be true as far as I know since I don't invest any more time than I absolutely have to so I'll have plenty of time to complain when the big boys don't play fair & when a few customers don't buy what I'm selling. I'd rather complain than learn since it's so much easier & that's what is expected of me being that I only have a GED. What gets me is that no one in the tech lists buy that I'm doing my best & I can't understand why.

FWIW that was my alter ego talking.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>