longevity has nothing to do with amd/intel but quality components, and with the
industry wide capacitor problem you been lucky.
I just rebuilt one of my oldest systems ( 2001 ) because of a leaky cap. Iwill
mb and a AMD thunderbird cpu.

myself  seldom see hard drives go more than 5 years, most less then 3.
fp

At 04:11 AM 10/5/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !