At 03:53 PM 10/7/2005, FORC5 typed:
exactly what I am fixing to do, but Asus is soooooo slow.

I have an Asus A7V333 mobo that when I bought it had a rev 3 bios that had all sorts of problems so after 3 phone calls to tech supt I got an authorization to send in to them. They took 3 months to get it back to me with many angry phone calls & email after 6 weeks had gone by & when I got it back they were up to rev 15 on the bios then the on board firewire still didn't work correctly. I'll never buy the high priced Asus boards again after that & this was besides the fact they had promised that with a bios upgrade that it would support 400mhz memory & it never did so they released a rev 1 of the board instead burning all the early adopters that had bought into their BS.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>