What motherboard would you recommend for OCing the 3800+ X2?  I would need
PCI-express slot for the video card.

And would an overcolocked 3800+ x2 significantly outperform the 4000?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chris Reeves
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 10:11 PM
To: 'The Hardware List'
Subject: RE: [H] F.E.A.R. -- slowdowns

Both the video card and the processor will make a huge difference.  You may
find yourself better off, though with a 3800+ X2.  Incredibly, Incredibly
overclockable.  I haven't overclocked spit since the Celeron 300A, but the
3800X2 overclocks as a virtual guarantee in every configuration I've ever
tried with no heat difference.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com